Monday, November 30, 2009




Thinking back on my hair...
I had my first bad hair day since I got it cut. And now I cant just pull it back. It ends up as a whale spout and most of it isn't long enough so it just falls out anyways. But I like it. I already know what I want to do next.
Kids here smoke. It's crazy.
A boy in my class was playing with a lighter in class I my attomatic thought was that he was going to get into seriouse trouble but then I realized, How else would people light their cigarettes.?!?
They even have a smoking area out back with a grody old couch and some benches. I've been there. Don't worry though, I will never smoke, ever.
Good news! I rode my bike with a skirt on for the first time today. Thank goodness for tights.
And I made more cards, but have yet to get any adresses. Hmmm.

3 comments:

mom said...

I'm a little surprised about the smoking. Lots of kids smoked when I was at Marysville High School in the 70s. There was a student smoking area in the street between the two main parts of campus.

mom said...

You look great with long hair or short.

Anonymous said...

I love the new haircut! Very cute!
Love,
Doty