Tuesday, November 17, 2009


1 am and I'm updating this blog.
Why? It's a school night but I'm not tierd yet.
Top picture is of the front of my school. The whole thing isn't two story, just that bit.
Second picture. Pictures off the internet I'm going to use in a collage I'm makeing on my bedroom wall.
Today was good. It's exam week for me, but no stress because I don't actually have to do well on the tests :) So it's like an easy week with extra short days. I got home at about 11:15am. Did some sudoku. Then at about 2 I went over to Caroline's. More sudoku (am I spelling that right?), whitch is a suprisingly fun game, playing rather badly on their piano, and reading classic litureture turnd childrens comic books (in dutch!). Gaya was working this evening so I had dinner over there. Yum.
Anyway. Now I'm home, it's 1:20am, I've had a delicious bowl of yogurt and granola, and the TV radio is turnd to classical orchistra.
Goeden Nacht

3 comments:

mom said...

Hi Elise,
I like seeing your school. Now I can imagine you there.

mom said...

collage - 1. an artistic composition of materials and objects over a surface. 2. an assemblage of diverse elements.

You have been a collage fan for a while!

Bandaid Mom said...

Elise- My favorite Laurel! (we still have none). I've been reading your blog constantly, but I'm not a commenter (I'm oh so private:) However when I saw your post about you playing piano I was overjoyed and thought I would try this comment thing out. Yeah! You're still my favorite piano student. Such fun times laughing together. Hope you are still doing your finger excercises. Miss you lots. :) Sister Martin
p.s. need a bandaid?