Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Just The Normal Stuff

Because most days are just normal. Like yesterday, I went shopping with friends. We had ice cream amd McDonalds and made some pretty good purchases.





Cute floral skirt.




"We´ve got competition" says the stroopwaffel (waffel cookie filled with caramel) about the pindakoek (peanut cookie). This is my prize. Absolutely.





Another beauty. Just pure sweetness.



Today I stayed home and relaxed, I have a cold. Did the things that should be done, like cleaning my room and watching The Notebook. God put Nicholas Sparks on the earth to write that book. Obviously I cried.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The stropwaffel are addictive. Just the right sweet, and just the right chewy.

2015 Japan said...

I like Nicholas Sparks' work as well. His stories (books and movies) are always tissue worthy. Perfect for when you have a cold and want to stay in. Hopefully you are feeling better now and watching more action packed flicks! Or riding your bike or shopping or...