Sunday, May 9, 2010

And Then Theres Days like This.

So Thursday was wonderful. Practicly perfect.
I went to Amsterdam (which is a little over two hours by train for me!) with Mette, another forigne exchange student from Finland. Shes really nice and entertained me for the whole train ride. Actually on the way back we were in the "Silent" car of the train, which I didnt relize, and so I was rather loud laughing at these stories she was telling. There were these guys who kept making shooshing noises. I just thought they had a tick or something.
but Im getting ahead of my self. We went to the Van Gogh Museum and the Rijksmuseum. They were fantastic. We also shopped, saw a street performer, and had hot cocoa. The highlight for me was finding an American and English food store. I bought Reeses Peanutbutter Cups and Aunt Jamimas Pancake and Waffel mix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So on the train you were like one of those people who get in the 10 items or less check out line with a full cart. Oops that was me.