Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I had a good day at school, music then geography, a break for two hours as the rest of the class took Fench and German, and then chemistry. In music we are in groups, the teacher gave us music and we wrote the lyrics. Im playing the drums for my group!!! At first I was very bad and nervious, but I have the hang of it now.
The break wasnt to boring because I had some home work to do, my Anne Frank paper. Itś a letter to Anne as if I was the diary. Fun to write, itś a very personal style.
After school I went with Joyce and we signed up to be trainees for a day at a nursery school. Ive never seen so many blue eyes. This place is full of blonds too.
Then I went back to her house, we played a bored game and listened to music. Her family is very nice. We had tea and biscutts (actually I had juice) and chatted a bit. Biking home made my feet numb, it was minus 3°C.
And what do you think of the new layout? Left or Right side?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the layout better before personally. You must be fitting in just fine then other than your accent. Have you become adept at Celsius and the metric system as well as converting them to our backwards system?

Nick


Nitpick.
Bored game: Not and interesting game.
Board game: Game played on a (card)board mat.
I usually leave these to myself but I couldn't stop that one.

mom said...

Dear Nitpick,

Have you considered being an English major?

Love, Mom

mom said...

School sounds like a lot of fun! I can't even imagine minus 3 C.