Thursday, December 17, 2009

Snow





































Well it really snowed. The Christmas Ball at school was cancled and we got out of school early today because of it. I didn't have my bike because I was going to go to a friends house to get ready for the dance but since it wasn't happening I just didn't have wheels. I was still going to go over to her house and we could sled and do other fun snow things but I would have to ride in the back of her bike. An uncomfortable place to sit the back of a bike :) But the winds picked up and we were basicly walking to her house because of the ice so I just called Gaya to come pick me up. It was bloody cold.
Anyway, it's beautiful. Maybe i'll make a snowman.






2 comments:

Sarah said...

If you come over this weekend we should make a snowman together!
I tried to make one today but it fell apart :(:(

xxx Sarah

Anonymous said...

I realy think you make the most beautiful pictures...

I'm realy looking forward to go to the movie Avatar with you tonight..

Have a nice day sweetie...

Love x x Gaya